Thursday, May 5, 2011

Eczema confession



You can view the original image, click the
Must say we know ourselves, the new round of fighting, "the status of the operation to obtain the Eczema," before you start, the best way to understand than the "confessions" of eavesdropping the enemy.
Hello my name is eczema. Most babies are harassed, but for the most part, I do not know the mother, now you can listen to me say something about yourself!
I like the baby.
Is specialized in Dermatology and allergy experts after careful studies have been carried out in accordance with the New York Columbia University for me: I prefer 6 baby, when they called me the "Diagnostics Eczema". The baby is thought as the weaker the resistance of the skin, delicate, specific
I was a small, red is very beautiful.
If you have a baby in the head, neck, cheeks, arm, or to see some small red, scaly, erythematous, that I had in football. Sometimes you go to your child to play, I want to hide behind the face, neck, knee or elbow. I think the baby would also like to call to me, they always regarded as the beginning of the small hands with me, because I will do the magic, they feel very itchy.
To find the cause of the baby is.
Not without reason, I found the baby, because the baby is often exposed to some of the things that are susceptible to allergies, such as dust, pet dander, pollen, food, etc. But, it is not clear why the child's immune system caused by reaksiyón the role of defence so weak stimulation of the experts. Secretly tell you, I have a little secret--I easily passed between family members.
Although I am always occurs repeatedly, but has its own method is not always the same.
People say I am always cries, there is nothing Creative. In fact, I'm not willing to have a total of double life. Only the sharp eyes of doctors, you'll see that was playing the new tricks and targeted way to find me. .. All Members Please Mum, when I was there for the taking for babies to discuss with the doctor, to find some suitable drugs, makes my life colorful.
What I fear most I think mothers find a way to work with me.
Mother now more intelligent, they might have found me in the original, dry skin allergens, the weather, overheating, for example, the encouragement of the infection caused by stress, and then enter the baby to avoid them. The air humidity is low in the winter, I love Baby dry skin, but the baby cream coated, for mothers to keep the skin moist. In the hot summer weather, I like the sweat soaking
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment